2018 Season Pass Rates
Season Pass Rates Keney Park
Resident* Adult $1,050.
Senior** Resident* $850.
Non-Resident Adult $1,525.
Non-Resident Senior** $1,125.
Season Pass Rates Goodwin Park
SOUTH COURSE (Seven Day Pass)
Resident* Adult $950.
Non-Resident Adult $1,150
Season Pass Add-ons
Goodwin Park GC
Resident Adult add on Keney Park GC +$300
Non-Res add on Keney Park GC + $575
Senior Non-Res add on Keney Park GC + $375
Senior Res. + Keney Park GC +$250.
Goodwin Park Men’s Club + $75
Keney Park GC
Resident Adult add on Goodwin PGC +$200.
Non-Res add on GPGC +$200
Senior Non-Res add on GPGC + $200
Senior Res. + Goodwin PGC +$200.
Keney Park Players Club +$100
* Resident MUST reside in Hartford, Wethersfield or Windsor and have a valid Connecticut State or Federal issued identification (no exceptions).
** Senior is defined as aged 62 or older, a valid state issued identification must be presented. A senior season pass is valid during all “open play” times, seven days a week. Must be 62 or older on or before August 1st, 2018.
***Junior must 17 years old or younger on April 1st and can play during “open play” times Monday through Friday and after 12pm on Weekends and Holidays.
- A Season’s Pass will cover all “open play” greens fees from the day the course opens in 2018 to October 31st, 2018.
- Season Pass must be paid for in prior to using.
- Season Pass holders are required to schedule a tee time (up to 7 days in advance) and check in at the Golf Shop prior to playing. Both Keney Park and Goodwin Park Golf Courses reserve the right to pair up singles, two-somes and three-somes.
- Golf Cars are not include with a Season Pass. Pass holders must follow the golf car rules for the day. Single golf car rentals are not allowed in the same group, riders will be paired. Rental fees are $11 for 9 holes and $18 for 18 holes
- Season Pass holders must play the holes in order and are subject to Golf Course pace-of-play policies, dress code and all other applicable etiquette and golf course policies.
- The Season’s Pass is NOT valid for any outside Outings and Events using Keney Park or Goodwin Park Golf Courses.
- In accordance with CT State Liquors Laws: CARRY ON ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES ARE ILLEGAL. This policy WILL be enforced with violators having Season Pass privileges revoked with no refund given. A beverage cart and/or beer/wine and snack sales in the Tavern at Keney Park and the Birdie Café at Goodwin Park will be available.
- A Season Pass can be suspended at the discretion of the City of Hartford for violating policies.
- Refunds will only be award in major medical events or death.
- Purchasers of Non-Resident (Regular and Senior) Player’s Club Season Pass MUST play in at least 5 Player’s Club events or the balance between a Player’s Club Season Pass and a Non-Resident Season Pass will be due by October 31st, 2018.