Keney Park Golf Course Policies
- Tee Times: Tee Times are every ten (10) minutes. All party members must be checked-in and registered with the starter 15 minutes prior to their tee time. We reserve right to re-assign times for those not registered 15 minutes prior to tee time. Tee Times are available seven (7) days in advance by visiting here, or by calling (860) 543-8618. Keney Park Golf Course reserves the right to pair singles, two-somes and threesome to ensure we are sending out foursomes.
- Pace of Play: Our Pace of Play at Keney Park Golf Course is four and half hours for a foursome. Those playing slower than this pace will be subject to: skipping a hole, letting others play through, or terminating their round of golf. This policy is strictly enforced.
- Resident and Senior Rates: To be eligible for a Resident or Senior discount a valid, state issued photo identification must be presented. A resident is defined as one who resides in either Hartford or Windsor.
- Advanced Small Group Reservations: Parties over 8 booking in advance must reserve through the Golf Professional and may be subject to our Outing Policies.
- Course Hours: Memorial Day to Labor Day, Monday through Friday 7:00 am, Saturday, Sunday and Holidays 6:30 am. Outside peak season hours will depend on day light. Golf car rental will be up to 2 hours before sunset for 9 hole play, 4 hours before sunset for 18 hole play. Course hours are subject to change by the City of Hartford.
- Rain Check Policy: Rain Checks will be issued in the event the golf course is closed due to heavy rain and/or lightning. Rain checks will be issued as a coupon as a percentage of Greens Fees and Golf Car Fees of holes not played. Golfers are responsible for presenting coupon for redemption.
- Junior Rates: Juniors are defined as seventeen years of age or younger.
- Golf Car Usage: One must possess a vaild driver's license to rent a golf car. Golf car rental does not imply or grant unlimited to access to the golf course. Guests abusing the golf car or golf car rules will lose privileges.
- Proper Golfing Attire must be worn.
- Each Golfer must have their own bag and clubs, rental clubs are avialable in the golf shop for a fee.
- Any Alcoholic Beverage consumed on the property MUST be purchased through Keney Park Golf Course. No exceptions, any outside alcoholic beverages will be confiscated.
- No REFUNDS.