Keney Park Golf Course Policies
All Players MUST Check-In the Golf Shop Prior to Play
- Tee Times: Tee Times are every ten (10) minutes. All party members must be checked-in and registered with the starter 15 minutes prior to their tee time. We reserve right to re-assign times for those not registered 15 minutes prior to tee time. Tee Times are available seven (7) days in advance by visiting here, or by calling (860) 543-8618. Keney Park Golf Course reserves the right to pair singles, two-somes and threesome to ensure we are sending out foursomes.
- Pace of Play: Our Pace of Play at Keney Park Golf Course is four and half hours for a foursome. Those playing slower than this pace will be subject to: skipping a hole, letting others play through, or terminating their round of golf. This policy is strictly enforced.
- Resident and Senior Rates: To be eligible for a Resident or Senior discount a valid, state issued photo identification must be presented. A resident is defined as one who resides in either Hartford or Windsor.
- Advanced Small Group Reservations: Parties over 8 booking in advance must reserve through the Golf Professional and may be subject to our Outing Policies.
- Course Hours: Memorial Day to Labor Day, Monday through Friday 7:00 am, Saturday, Sunday and Holidays 6:30 am. Outside peak season hours will depend on day light. Golf car rental will be up to 2 hours before sunset for 9 hole play, 4 hours before sunset for 18 hole play. Course hours are subject to change by the City of Hartford.
- Rain Check Policy: Rain Checks will be issued in the event the golf course is closed due to heavy rain and/or lightning. Rain checks will be issued as a coupon as a percentage of Greens Fees and Golf Car Fees of holes not played. Golfers are responsible for presenting coupon for redemption.
- Junior Rates: Juniors are defined as seventeen years of age or younger.
- Golf Car Usage: One must possess a vaild driver's license to rent a golf car. Golf car rental does not imply or grant unlimited to access to the golf course. Guests abusing the golf car or golf car rules will lose privileges. Each Golf Car rental fee is for 1/2 a golf car, if you are a single and there is another single in your group, you will be paired up.
- Proper Golfing Attire must be worn.
- Each Golfer must have their own bag and clubs, rental clubs are avialable in the golf shop for a fee.
- Any Alcoholic Beverage consumed on the property MUST be purchased through Keney Park Golf Course. No exceptions, any outside alcoholic beverages will be confiscated.
- Code of Conduct: Patrons of Keney Park Golf Course including; Daily fee, Season Pass holders, League members and outing members can be asked to leave and face possible legal action or suspension from the golf course through authority from the City of Hartford for: Public intoxication, disrepectful/inappropriate behavior or language to staff or other patrons, violation of state/federal/city laws, intentional or blatent damage to the golf course and it's contents.
- NO REFUNDS.