Effective Wednesday, June 17
1) Two players may share a golf cart, however players must wear a facial covering while in the cart and at any time social distancing is not maintained. The driver of the cart must remain the only driver of the cart throughout the round. Exception: members of the same household are not required to wear a mask while sharing a cart and may alternate drivers provided both drivers meet all other requirements.
There will be a maximum of two golf carts allowed per group, and multiple single rider carts will not be allowed. (Examples: Two riders and two walkers in a foursome would mean one cart only, riding together. Two single rider carts would not be allowed. A threesome of riders would not be allowed three single rider carts, they would need to go out in two carts only.)
2) Ball washers, used tee baskets, hand operated water coolers and jugs remain off-limits and are to remain stored or covered. Items previously removed (rakes, etc.), or that were previously deemed "untouchable" (flagsticks, benches, etc.) are now available for normal use, however such items must be cleaned frequently.
Keney Park Golf Course will be disinfecting flagsticks when greens are mowed and every afternoon. Bunker rakes will be cleaned weekly on a hole by hole schedule.
It is recommended that golfers use their own hand sanitizer after they touch either a flagstick or bunker rake.
3) Shotgun starts may include up to 100 people assembled before and after the round. Social distancing remains in effect at all times.
4) So that when it becomes necessary to use a facial covering (when social distancing is not or cannot be maintained), all employees and golfers at any golf course must have a facial covering in their possession at all times.
5) Indoor restaurants can operate at 50% capacity, however functions such as meetings or weddings are limited to a maximum of 25 people.
6) Clubhouse is accessible to the public now, however masks are required to enter the lobby, golf shop, and while waiting to be seated for dining.